I love my job

My spirit is starving. Tonight I indulged in a moment by myself as I contemplated the Savior. The Atonement. With this Easter season among us, let us rejoice in the life of the Savior and how so completely he fulfilled the very sacrifice that was asked of Him. It wasn't much of a meeting tonight, but took so much planning and thought and prayer. I know that these sisters in our ward ( church ) prepared so much for it. They provided such an inspiration and rejuvenation that I needed mid-week this week. I hope to be that light and inspiration to others as I travel throughout the world. So good-night world!
Meanwhile, if you can't tell, our littlest one pictured above is nearly 9 months with 6 teeth, sleeping through the night (with the exception of 1 feeding), crawling, cruising, rolling a ball, pulling pans from the cabinets, attempting to wrestle with his 2 big brothers (AHHHH!!) and just a happy baby. I can't get enough of the boys lately. I love my job!


Comments