Google Disabled My Account!

I have been absent from email and blogger for a week! AHHH!! Google disabled my account! I typed the wrong birth year when trying to create a youtube channel connected with my google email. I thought I would type the birth year of my blog, instead of MY birth year, (how is that their business anyway?) They immediately froze my account. There are 3 ways to reinstate your account, 1 was a credit payment of 30 cents, with all of your information and 2 others by mailing or emailing your license. After the two free attempts being rejected (for who knows why???) I let them charge my credit card! It is absolutely ridiculous. So, beware fellow bloggers. I was about to just transfer to wordpress, but thought about all of my followers =( and how I worked hard to follow you as well! All would be lost. I couldn't even get emails! After a week of rejection from Google, it is now available. Well, anyway. Here is my video Monday video!



 VM butt

Video Monday with Most What Matters

Comments

Cassi Beatty said…
so happy your back! seriously calvins hair is too much. i love it! lucy is such a good girl. it was all those years of her being bad. get me out of nyc so we can have fun with a dog like that! i'm also jealous of you having a hard. i just realized claires never felt grass. thats a problem.
Lambz Ann said…
I think you mean a yard =) not a hard... hahah you need to link up please!! I miss you guys too!
icecreamtobellyrings said…
Awwwww I love this video SO cute! And is he saying aww man? like on Dora? Lol Nigel does and it sounds just like that! SO cute and very well trained dog!
icecreamtobellyrings said…
Oh, and I meant to tell you - I lost my whole youtube account (i mean permanently deleted) - messing with Google. And i'd had that account LONGER than the blog. Oh I was through.
Lambz Ann said…
Ahhh! I hate that! WHY!??!! Google is like the communists of the internet! They are taking over I tell ya! Thanks for stopping by again!
Lambz Ann said…
hahah! He was saying that. Our dog is a little crazy and isn't ever alone with them because of it. She has good intentions, but doesn't really interact with my oldest out of jealousy!
Amelia said…
Does he say: "Awwh, maaan!" everytime she gets it?
Debra Olsen said…
Awwesome blog you have here