Tuesday 10: Ten Favorite Books

1p
Hello all! Today I am linking up with Mom2MemphisAnd Ruby for Tuesday Ten! Read more for my 10 favorite books! Then link up by clicking the button below.

[1.] 
I hate to be cheesy, but The Book of Mormon is my favorite book of all time. Email me your address for a personal copy. I will mail it right to you.

[2.] 
I just finished this one. Heaven is Here, by Stephanie Nielson. Read this if you want to be inspired to be a better mother. Wow.

[3.] 
Life's Lessons Learned, by Dallin H. Oaks. Powerful lessons in life from a successful attorney, judge and Apostle.

[4.] 
I know this is a kid's book, but this is what I read lately. Counting Kisses, by Karen Katz.

[5.] 
This classic cannot be passed up. Pat the Bunny, by Dorothy Kunhardt. I thought by boys would hate this book and it has become one of our favorites.

[6.]
 Tumford the Terrible, by Nancy Tillman has to be on this list. This clever, rhyming book will keep you turning page after page. We snatched this book up on Amazon.

[7.]
 The Spirit of Christmas made me cry this past season. The very last page just ties it all together. I love Nancy Tillman.

[8.]
 Any Tad Hills book is amazing so far. I love the Duck & Goose: How are you feeling?

[9.]
 Popcorn popping is a children's song and my littlest one loves this book!

[10.]
 If you can't tell that I don't read much, then check out my last chilren's selection. Little Blue Truck by Alice Schertle is so sweet! I love books that rhyme and have a moral to the story.

That is the end of my Tuesday 10. Check out more favorites from others by clicking below. Leave a comment if you have a Tuesday 10 so I can check out your post!


Mom2MemphisandRuby

Comments

Sbrainey said…
I love your list!!! I have added a few from your to mine!
lindsay said…
I need to check out Heaven is Here, sounds great!  I'm your newest follower :)
Lambz Ann said…
 Thanks for stoppin by! I love this linking up thing. I have added a few to my list too!
Lambz Ann said…
 You do! Everyone does! I absolutely know that you will not regret it!
Lauren Toups said…
Hey thanks for stopping by my place. I just became your newest GFC follower too. I'm gonna go check out a few of your recs too!
Awesome list! Thanks for linking up! <3
Tricia Tennery said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I am your newest follower on GFC.  Happy Tuesday!
Lambz Ann said…
 Thanks for following! I had added many to mine after yesterday! I love learning more about people on here!
Lambz Ann said…
 Thanks Lauren. Definitely check out Heaven is Here! What a great read!
Lambz Ann said…
 Tricia! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I appreciate the nice comment as well!