April Fools?


What a wonderfully uplifting Sabbath we had this weekend (*3/31-4/1). I love to hear the words of the prophets.

As we were getting ready for bed, on April Fool's Day, our littlest lovebug took a spill out of the tub. He went right for the toilet, which led to a split lip, black eye and a visit to the ER. Jason took him to the ER and I waited for my dear sister Abby to come watch our other little boy (to avoid unnecessary exposure to ER germs). Our poor little guy was such a trooper! I was amazed at how calm and collected he was as they glued his lip back together. The PA even waited for back up to hold him down and as they approached his torn lip, the nurse said, "Get ready." Calvin looked up at 4 adults, holding each limb down to a hospital bed, curious as to what would happen next. He was so innocent and calm. I know we were blessed. He could have suffered a deeper cut that would require stitches! Well, we are happy that is all over with and believe it or not, you can barely tell any such event occurred. It made me think about how much I loved this little boy. I feel such an honor to be his mother.

Comments