Grinning with glee


For those of you who KNOW me, you KNOW that I am in love with everything MARTHA! I even refer to her as, "my friend Martha..." I think of her as a friend only because she has taught me so much, as any friend does. I am grinning with glee and can't wait to share that... MARTHA is here in our small town! She has joined Staples' stores everywhere! She is now at Home Depot, K-Mart, Target, Wal-mart, Michaels, Jo-Ann Fabric Stores and many more. I love her products because she is right on with my taste, quality and style. I know I can rely on her products to provide the best, no-fuss experience. I know that many of you are thinking either about her jail time or that her products are WAY too expensive! You are wrong! I just spent my Staples Rewards (personalized coupons you receive quarterly via mail/e-mail for turning in old ink and so forth)... on  tons of new Martha products for my Home Office. I can't wait to have my house decked out in Martha gear. Welcome Home Martha! Welcome to my home!

Comments