Not A Creature Was Stirring

I write to you tonight because my little lovebugs are asleep. That is right, they are snug in their beds in the SAME room! We transitioned the little one in with his big brother last night and as tonight, there was no protesting at bed time. Now, of course, this can't keep up. That would mean that we were putting them to bed all wrong their entire life! They must love falling asleep knowing their best friend is in the same room. It's like a Christmas miracle. At the same time, the realization of my little Cal falling asleep on his own in his big brother's room makes me feel as though he is a big boy too... I don't think I am ready for that! Tonight I will relax, for tomorrow and the next day will be filled with Christmas cheer/chores, food galore and of course a visit from the big man himself! I can't wait for our annual Nativity re-enactment tomorrow night!

Here are more pictures from our DC trip in October. We visited the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History which was impressive to the kids. The exhibits were amazing. The animals pictured were all living at one point! We loved hanging out with the Romero Family. We were also fortunate to meet up with Jason's parents. They babysat all of my parent's grandkids (5 kids 4 years and under, including 2 week old baby Claire!) Deb and John were troopers. We were able to gather together in the beautiful DC Temple, where we were sealed as kids many years prior!


Comments