What a Deal?

I couldn't help, but share this amazing deal shared by Collin at Hip2Save.com. I just bought our Christmas cards for $14.75! I bought 45 Christmas cards with FREE shipping, FREE POSTAGE, and they are already addressed! The postage alone would have totaled $17.55!!!

I cannot believe how easy this was. The hardest part is choosing the best photo for your closeup! I also used my ShopAtHome account for 5% back on what I purchased. Every cent counts right? (ShopAtHome.com is totally legit. I already received a $30 check from past purchases!)

Go to Cardstore.com to receive 70% off of all holiday cards with the code: BLACKFRI at checkout. The sale should be good until this coming Friday. I completed mine tonight just in case.

Head over to Hip2Save for more information. She always has the best deals posted! 

P.S. If you want a Christmas Card, send your address my way!

Comments