Fix you?



Are these guys not amazing? My littlest sis is in love with Mr. Tyler Ward who accompanies Boyce Avenue on this wonderful song. I dedicate this song to every best friend I would spend much time trying to "fix" throughout the years (mainly my high school/early college days). I know now that I cannot "fix" any one. I can only help others fix themselves. My favorite lines are in the chorus, "Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones and I will try to fix you." The lyrics of Coldplay are always impressive to me. They are deep. This song is perfect for teenagers because there are a lot of tears, a lot of "love that you can't replace" and a lot of "feel so tired, but you can't sleep." Okay, the entire song is awesome, I can't really pick a favorite line!! I can't stop hitting play. "But if you never try, you'll never know. Just what you're worth." Gosh, just play the song and let me know what you think! Go Boyce Avenue! Another successful, brilliant interpretation of an already emotion-filled piece of music. BRAVO!

Aren't these pictures skyping with Grandma and Grandpa adorable! You can tell the love the lovebugs have! One more is from our most recent Z00 trip (Just a tease until I finish the photo editing). 

Comments

AmeliaKayy said…
I really like this one. It's good to see. I'm gonna have to find this song, now.
Lambzann said…
I love it! They are awesome!