Who I am

Thursday, I received the Photo Books I ordered last week! I am surprised by their quick delivery. Then, my wonderful Sis sent me a few codes for Shutterfly.com. I am excited to use those, if I can only catch up on my grading.

As I went through the photo books, I decided to look at all of our photo books. I came across one that my love made for my birthday two years ago. What a special book this is. I initially cried as I read the words throughout the book, 25 People Who Love You (for my 25th). He dedicated one page per person with a picture and letter of why that person loves me. He only had our family and couple close friends write to me. 

As I took a trip down memory lane, I started thinking, am I this person? Do I live up to these wonderful characteristics that my family listed? Am I the person that everyone thinks I am? The person my Heavenly Father knows I am? President Uchtdorf, reminded us last night, "Am I committing my time and energies to the things that matter most?" I began to notice my bad habits that day. I told myself that I was choosing to be who I am. I am a daughter of God. I have been entrusted with the care of our two little lovebugs.


Can I just mention that I have been yearning to hear the words of our latter-day Prophet and his apostles. I am so excited. I will be petitioning the Lord with a few questions as I prepare this week. I testify that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the way to get back to live with our Heavenly Father and reach our full potential. 

P.S. I am trying to update more, I will be done with one of my classes 10/13 so I will be blasting out the posts after that. For now, you will hopefully see one a day =)

Comments