Snapfish Photo Books

I am very happy with my order. I purchased 3- 8x11 photo books with 24-27 pages each for $40 total (WITH SHIPPING/TAX!) I know there are better deals out there, but I needed to begin keeping a record of photo books. Besides they print the books in 3-5 days. I can't wait to see the finished product! 

I just realized they have a free shipping promotion going on! I will be chatting soon to get a refund. If this code works (SEPFS25) with this deal (on orders $25 or more) I will let you know. This would make the books $8.99 each! That is a steal of a deal.

In my film developing days, I was so good about purchasing photo albums, writing on the back of each photo and so forth, but I didn't have kids then either! There is no time for that now and my kids ruin the many photos I do have. I love the photo books. I will be researching other deals. I know blogspot.com has been advertising books starting at 14.99 with autofill! Enjoy your weekend. I sure can't wait for the Sabbath tomorrow.  
 For now, here is a photo or two for you to enjoy! I just can't get enough of our little lovebug!

Comments