Procrastination

Okay, so I have been BLOGGING way too much. Well, I enjoy it and maybe you do too, but I need to focus more on my other responsibilities

I began teaching a new class last week for the UoP. I really am happy to be a part of such a strong organization. I wasn't as prepared as I would have like to be, but nonetheless I survived the first out of 5 classes. I just keep the count down in my head when I need motivation to prepare or get through the 4 hour class. I hope to bring hope. Does that make sense? Many of my students have troubled pasts. They have made the decision as adults to further their education in this life. I am proud of them. I hope to follow my favorite scripture: "That your incomings may be in the name of the Lord; that your outgoings may be in the name of the Lord; that all your salutations may be in the name of the Lord, with uplifted hands unto the Most High."  I think by "outgoings" it even counts complaining about them after class. So, for now, I will keep my mouth shut and smile because I have a job that I mostly enjoy which allows me to spend more time with my lovebugs
 
Have a wonderful evening! Good night blogGER... Good night!

P.S. I have finished making 6 books since my post about the Snapfish deal! I am proud to say that I began my love for creating books with ease using Snapfish! And the above pic is This Day in History last year! Can you believe I was about to have a new little one?

P.P.S. This is a perfect example of procrastination! I have been "putting off" the day of making a few sweet potatoes into baby food for my little lovebug(as I have done many times before). I can't even remember when I bought them, it seems like yesterday. Well, as I was cleaning I found that the sweet potatoes decided to sprout! I thought they were pretty cool looking, but mocking me at the same time. I think I will just make them happy, since they won and plant them in my garden. So the question is, what do you put off? 

Comments